About Luxury Vinyl
Homeowners in the greater Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Prairie Village areas love luxury vinyl because it can emulate the look of many popular floors at a cheaper price and with easier maintenance! Luxury vinyl tile (or LVT) has a protective top layer that helps it to resist moisture, scratches, and tears. It can be purchased in a variety of cuts such as tiles or planks. Advances in technology have made luxury vinyl a believable and beautiful flooring option. A process called photogravure is used to create 3D photos of different flooring types such as hardwood or marble that look just like the real thing! The experts at Floor Coverings International Kansas City West outline more of the benefits of luxury vinyl below.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl
- Budget-Friendly: LVT is much cheaper than the flooring it emulates.
- Eco-Friendly: For homeowners looking to buy eco-friendly flooring, vinyl is a great option!
- Wide Variety of Styles: Whether you want the look of dark hardwood or travertine tile, you’ll find the perfect LVT for your home!
- Easy Maintenance: Luxury vinyl is very easy to maintain! Just sweep and mop as needed.
- Durable: Due to the protective top layer, LVT holds up well to high volumes of foot traffic and is also stain resistant.
Luxury Vinyl Experts of Overland Park
Luxury vinyl is much softer than the flooring it imitates, so although it may look like hardwood, it isn’t going to feel like it. We’ll go over all of this and more during your free in-home design consultation with the experts at Floor Coverings International Kansas City West. Our trained design associates will ask a lot of questions and walk you through our different samples to help you select the best vinyl for your home. We proudly serve the greater Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Prairie Village areas and look forward to working with you!